자유게시판

1:1문의

Steps for Tahajjud Prayer, as well as its Supplications, Niat, and Ben…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Deon
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-08-23 00:07

본문

043222700_1647500264-Ilustrasi_sholat_tasbih.jpgIf we want to perform jamak takhir Maghrib Isha prayers, it is certainly important for us to recite the intention for jamak takhir Maghrib Isha. In addition to distinguishing these prayers from other prayers, intention is also one of the pillars of prayer. Without intention, the prayer will not be valid.

036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpgOne of the sunnah devotions that can be carried out every day is the Dhuha prayer. Citing the NU Online website, the time for Dhuha prayer is from when the sun rises as high as one spear (seven cubits or 2.5 meters) until the time of zawâl (when the sun starts

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmKW4MMI-unsplash.jpgits own virtues.
If you have any concerns with regards to where and how to use Al-Shaikh's religious views, you can get in touch with us at the web site. "It's possible that the Prophet saw was only told about the merit of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the later days of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't enhance fasting in the month of Muharram due to various obstacles, such as illness, travel, and the lik

yer of Dzun Nuun.
La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is the invocation recited by Prophet Yunus AS when he was faced with difficulty. This pertains to the story of Prophet Yunus AS when he experienced a calamity, that is being trappe

There are certain dates in the month of Muharram that are recommended for performing voluntary fasting with different virtues. So, is it acceptable to observe voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

Allah correctly.
Initially, Prophet Yunus AS started his preaching with immense enthusiasm and endeavored to deliver his message. However, his people rejected to listen and continued doing sinful acts. Observing their indifference, Prophet Yunus AS felt despondent and resolved to leave them w

shâlihîn.

Meaning: "O Allah, indeed this dhuha is Your dhuha, this grandeur is Your grandeur, this beauty is Your beauty, this strength is Your strength, and this protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is in the sky, then bring it down; if it is in the earth, then bring it forth; if it is difficult, then make it easy; if it is (unintentionally mixed with what is) forbidden, then purify it; if it is far, then bring it near; by the right of Your dhuha, Your elegance, Your beauty, Your strength, and Your power, bring to me what You have brought to

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

owards the west).
Meanwhile, the charismatic scholar KH Yahya Zainul Ma'arif, also known as Buya Yahya, clarifies that the time for Dhuha prayer is after the sun has risen high until just before it is directly overhead. As long as the sun is not directly above one's head, it is still wit

ess to Allah SWT.
Allah SWT accepted the repentance of Prophet Yunus AS and ordered the whale to eject Prophet Yunus AS onto dry land. After that, Prophet Yunus AS resumed his mission with renewed enthusiasm. The people who initially rejected his message, now heeded and sought forgiveness en masse after seeing the s

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

The procedure for tahajjud prayer, its intention and prayers must be known by every Muslim. In addition, you of course also need to be aware of its great virtues to be more motivated in performing this act of worship. To perform this practice, you also need to understand the time for tahajjud p

lah's permission.
Prophet Yunus AS embarked on a ship that was traveling. However, in the middle of the sea, the ship experienced a severe storm. The crew believed that the storm was caused by someone who had incurred Allah's wrath among them. They resolved to throw that person into the sea to end the storm, and it turned out that pe

e preceding year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the preceding year and the next year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast erases the sins of the preceding y

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

067662300_1671073532-teenage-girl-with-praying-sunny-nature.jpgIntention is important in various forms of worship in Islam. Because intention is what distinguishes whether an act has worship value or not. Intention also distinguishes one type of worship from another.