자유게시판

1:1문의

The Secretary of the Expert Council of the Central Board of the United…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Francine Schuhm…
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-07-27 13:26

본문

098364400_1517894044-5768d578-864e-42a6-8cfa-512ce355f321.jpgBappilu DPW NasDem Jatim Chairman Suhandoyo S. explained the reason for granting the endorsement to the "Santri" duo, mentioning the dedication of both youthful candidates to further improve the well-being of the people of Gresik. "We have considered various aspects, including discussions. Additionally, the survey results for this duo are very convincing," he said. The handover of the endorsement was attended by officials from both political groups, including Gresik lawmaker and elected DPR RI representative Thoriq Majiddanor, also known as Jiddan.

099058600_1697874148-Gibran_terima_surat_keputusan_hasil_rapimnas_II_Partai_Golkar_sebagai_calon_wakil_presiden_Prabwo-ANGGA_8.jpgM. Syahrul expressed his thanks and thankfulness for being granted the responsibility to fight together in the Gresik Pilkada. "We will promptly coordinate and connect, as well as engage and engage with the people to achieve the goal of success," he said on June 24, 2024. Regarding his explanation for selecting Tri Putro Utomo as his running mate, Syahrul noticed the capability and prominence that is hoped to attract votes. "Mas Tri is a prosperous entrepreneur, he also represents the south of Gresik, while I symbolize the central and north. Our moniker 'Santri' is a reflection of Gresik," said the 33-year-old politician. Expected to compete with the current holder, Syahrul stated that he is ready and determined to making Gresik improved and progressive. With the recommendation letter given to the "Santri" pair, PKB and NasDem decided to ally in the voting planned for the 27th of November, 2024. Although they have enough seats to submit to the KPU (PKB 14 seats and NasDem two seats), they are keeping in touch with other parties that have the same objectives.

000156700_1714120467-Infografis_SQ_Nasdem_dan_PKB_Merapat_ke_Prabowo-Gibran.jpgI Am Ready Dico Ganinduto aims to give back to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is sincere and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

"PPP has endured a lengthy dispute before; internal division consumed a lot of time and was unproductive. Now, all members must come together as one large family, working together and struggling together. Therefore, put aside potential divisions such as the matter of the congress, whether it's an extraordinary congress or an early congress," said Fernita on Monday. Here's more info about malnutrition prevention strategies check out the web site. Fernita stated that the institution already has rules or systems in place. Thus, a decision cannot be made by one party alone or, in other words, without following the existing mechanisms. "So, if there are calls for an accelerated congress to change the chairman, it must follow PPP's regulations or systems. The implementation of a general assembly must go through the National Working Meeting, following Rapimnas, and before that, a daily executive board meeting to set the National Working Meeting or the National Leadership Meeting," she explained. "Recently, the IX National Leadership Meeting, with the participation of 38 provincial branches from across Indonesia, produced a resolution that the congress will be held in line with the AD/ART period, which is in 2025. This dismisses all matters or pushes for an accelerated congress," she highlighted. United Lastly, Fernita asked that post the 2024 polls, the entire extended family and elder statesmen of PPP start packaging action plans for facing the 2029 election. "God willing|If God wills|Inshallah, by standing together, PPP will be ready to face the 2029 election even stronger," she wrapped up.

The KPU has also determined the salaries or honorariums for PPK and PPS based on General Election Commission Decision Number 472 of 2022 on Other Input Cost Units (SBML) in the General Election Commission, Provincial General Election Commission, and Regency/City General Election Commission in the context of the 2024 Election stages.

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto could not say for sure. He states he can only do his best and entrust the outcome to God. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

"We are still very open, but we might prioritize KIM, leaning towards the Advanced Indonesia Coalition," said Eko at the Parliament Complex, Jakarta, Tuesday. However, he stated that PAN has already decided to put forward Zita Anjani as the candidate for deputy governor. He mentioned that the female politician is projected by PAN to be paired with anyone . "It would be great, Zita Anjani with Kaesang, Kaesang as the governor, Zita as the deputy governor, both young, complementing each other, it looks interesting to me," said the politician and DPR RI member.

Not Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto is not ready to discuss about the possibility of other candidates joining him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

027841000_1704878347-998156fe-c429-44b5-8f7b-952c75136dc0.jpegAdditionally, public reaction has been very notable in response to the rumor that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming race. As a partner, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always stand by Dico's move to compete in the Central Java election, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to enter the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean district, Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.