자유게시판

1:1문의

PAN Chairman Zulkifli Hasan responded to the proposal of teaming up PS…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jacques
댓글 0건 조회 27회 작성일 24-07-19 02:31

본문

Based on PKPU No. 3 of 2022, here is the complete information on the schedule and stages of the 2024 Election (Legislative Election 2024 and Presidential Election 2024) for the first and second rounds of the Presidential Election 2024:

015098300_1704010384-SOLO_2.jpgI Am Ready Dico Ganinduto aims to give back to the country by running in the Pilkada. He is sincere and accepting if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he shared.

020828900_1704268675-20240103-Gibran_Penuhi_Panggilan_Bawaslu-ANG_5.jpgHe is open to discussions and proposals regarding the candidates for governor and deputy governor to be nominated for the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election . For now, PAN is endorsing former West Java Governor Ridwan Kamil to run in the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election . "Well, as long as it is a discourse, it is fine. It's just a proposal," said Zulkifli Hasan .

The implementation stage of Pilkada 2024 begins with the registration process for candidate pairs, carried out by the General Election Commission (KPU) on specified dates. Here is the complete implementation schedule for Pilkada 2024:
- Fulfillment of Requirements for Independent Candidate Pairs: Sunday, May 5, 2024 - Monday, August 19, 2024
- Announcement of Candidate Pair Registration: Saturday, August 24, 2024 - Monday, August 26, 2024
- Candidate Pair Registration: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - Thursday, August 29, 2024
- Candidate Pair Examination: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - Saturday, September 21, 2024
- Candidate Pair Determination: Tuesday, September 22, 2024 - Saturday, September 22, 2024
- Campaign Implementation: Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - Saturday, November 23, 2024
- Voting Day: Wednesday, November 27, 2024 - Wednesday, November 27, 2024
- Vote Counting and Recapitulation: Wednesday, November 27, 2024 - Monday, December 16, 2024
- Announcement of Elected Candidates: No later than 3 days after the Constitutional Court officially notifies the registered case in the Constitutional Case Registry (BRPK) to the KPU
- Resolution of Election Violations and Disputes: No later than 5 days after the receipt of the determination, dismissal decision, or Constitutional Court decision by the KPU
- Proposal for Confirmation of Elected Candidate Appointment: No later than 3 days after the determination of the elected candidate pair .

"The young NU generation that will compete in the Pilkada has a lot of potential to be elected. They are spread across various parties and professions. Many also have a pesantren background," said Lasio.

Earlier, Jakarta PAN Regional Chairman Eko Hendro Purnomo, or Eko Patrio, mentioned that his party would prioritize supporting the gubernatorial candidate endorsed by the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) for the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election. He noted that Jakarta residents have several candidate options, such as Sohibul Iman, Ridwan Kamil, and Anies Baswedan. Thus, he is awaiting guidance from KIM on which candidate to support.

"KPI and KPID can provide education on the implementation and progress of the elections through good, positive, and neutral broadcasts. This is important to protect the public from fake news (hoaxes)," said Ma'ruf, as quoted by Antara, Tuesday, June 25, 2024 .

"We are still very flexible, but maybe we will prioritize more towards KIM, more towards the Advanced Indonesia Coalition," said Eko at the Parliament Complex, Jakarta, Tuesday . However, he stated that PAN has already decided to put forward Zita Anjani as the candidate for deputy governor. He noted that PAN envisions the female politician being paired with any candidate. "It would be great, Zita Anjani with Kaesang, Kaesang as the governor, Zita as the deputy governor, both young, complementing each other, it looks interesting to me," said the politician and DPR RI member.

The postgraduate alumnus from the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences (FISIP) at Wijaya Kusuma University Surabaya (UWKS) considers that the emergence of young NU figures competing in the East Java Pilkada shows the success of cadre regeneration within NU.

Furthermore, public reaction has been very notable in response to the rumor that Raffi and Chacha Frederica's husband will pair up in the upcoming election. As a wife, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always support Ganinduto's choice to stand in the Central Java election, including her husband's move to invite Raffi Ahmad to enter the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean area, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

"In the gubernatorial election, there is clearly Mas Emil Elestianto Dardak who has a chance to run again with Bu Khofifah. He is one of the young Nahdliyin cadres who have the opportunity to compete in the Pilkada," said the man known as Lasio, Wednesday (19/6/2024).

If you have any sort of concerns relating to where and the best ways to use {coklit pilkada surabaya 2024|proses coklit pilkada surabaya|tahapan coklit pilkada surabaya|pelaksanaan coklit pilkada surabaya|coklit data pilkada surabaya|verifikasi data pilkada surabaya|pemutakhiran data pilkada surabaya|proses pendataan pilkada surabaya|tahap coklit pilkada surabaya|coklit pem (www.liputan6.com), you could contact us at the webpage.