자유게시판

1:1문의

Don't Miss Out! Here are the Most Excellent Observances for the 1st Ni…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Marlys
댓글 0건 조회 47회 작성일 24-07-26 06:50

본문

for all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that should be implemented by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer fol

mple to memorize:
الّلهُمَّ إِنِّى أَسْأَلُكَ بِحَقِّ سُوْرَةِ الْوَاقِعَةِ وَأَسْرَارِهَا أنْ تُيَسِّرَلِيْ رِزْقِي كَمَا يَسَّرْتَهُ لِكَثِيْرٍ مِن خَلْقِكَ يَا ألله يَا رَبَّ ا

The way of checking khodam for free is currently becoming a trending subject on various online platforms, particularly on the TikTok app. This phenomenon is attracting the interest of various groups, as it gives ease for anyone to use it. Simply by using a name and date of birth, anyone can participate i

ving Charity

Another important act to do on the night of 1 Suro is giving charity. Providing charity to those in need, whether in the form of money, food, or goods, is a recommended practice. This is a form of gratitude and sharing happiness. Of course, this practice is not only done on the night of 1 Suro,

Muslims are encouraged to multiply good deeds in the month of Muharram. Why? Because Muharram is one of the sacred months that Allah honors. Righteous acts performed in the sacred months w

ed automatically.
Nevertheless, it needs to be noted that khodam itself has a deep meaning in certain beliefs. They are regarded as guardians or companions who stay with someone. Although the khodam checking process can be accessed easily, it's essential to keep a balance between curiosity and the belie

or to polytheism.
As stated in Surah Al-Jin verse 6, asking for protection or help from jinn can lead to error. The opinion of fiqh scholars like Prof. Wahbah Az Zuhaili emphasizes that asking for help from jinn in any form is a reprehensible act

lâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

rated by Muslim).
Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

Muharram 1446 H.
In the Hijri calendar, 1 Muharram is equivalent to 1 Suro in the Javanese calendar. Likewise, the change of day is also the same, occurring when the sun sets and the moon appea

085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpgThe reading of Prophet Yunus's prayer has a deep meaning and can be used as a self-reflection for Muslims. By uttering this prayer, Muslims are expected to learn lessons from Prophet Yunus's story and use it as inspiration to better themselves and keep striving to draw closer to

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgng netizens.

It needs to be noted that this khodam checking service is actually meant for amusement and fun only, not as a serious matter that should be believed. Nonetheless, this trend remains an interesting topic of conversation and invites many people to take part in the shared excitement. So, for those who want to try, go ahead to check khodam u

أَنْتُمْ
Meaning: "The day of Ashura was a day that was glorified by the Jews and made by them as a holiday, so the Prophet Muhammad shallallahu 'alaihi wassalam said, 'Fast all of you on that day'." (Narrated by Bukhari, N

The prayer of Prophet Yunus is one of the renowned prayers in Islam. This supplication is associated with the story of Prophet Yunus as narrated in the Quran. The prayer of Prophet Yunus becomes a symbol of bravery and submission to

Prophet Yunus's prayer is a supplication that can be recited by Muslims when facing hardships and trials in life. Prophet Yunus's prayer is the supplication recited by Prophet Yunus AS when trapped in the belly of a whale. In that dire condition, Prophet Yunus AS remained optimistic and trusted that Allah SWT is the ultimate savior. He then offered a prayer taken from a portion of verse 87 of Surah Al A

Ashura fast.
كَانَ يَوْمُ عَاشُورَاءَ يَوْمًا تُعَظِّمُهُ الْيَهُودُ وَتَتَّخِذُهُ عِيدًا فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صُو?

d cutting nails."
Based on this hadith, fiqh scholars have established that activities related to cleanliness and neatness, such as trimming pubic hair, plucking armpit hair, and cutting nails, are consi

The prayer of Prophet Yunus is one of the famous supplications in the Quran. Prophet Yunus was one of the prophets sent by Allah SWT to convey His message to his rebellious people. However, when his supplications and counsel were not welcomed, Prophet Yunus chose to leave them without Allah's permission. As a result of his deed, Prophet Yunus was trapped in the stomach of a large fish for a p

090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpgFor those who have any kind of queries about exactly where as well as how you can use sholat dhuha dan artinya, it is possible to e-mail us in the webpage.